Remote Learning Policy
Remote Learning Offer
Information, guidance and support for Google Classroom click here.
As we endeavour to do our best to support you and your children through their work packs and weekly challenges, we have added a list of other activities to keep you entertained. Please take full advantage of them and send us photos of your creations, pictures, writing and all the fun to your homework email – we look forward to seeing all your smiling faces.
Here is a list of useful websites that have free downloadable books that the children might want to read or listen to. There are some brilliant new books among the tiles and some great classics too. Have fun and happy reading!
Download audio books for free.
This is great! Some lovely stories being read by people you may know! https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/class-clips-video/english-ks1–ks2-bringing-books-to-life/zvg4xyc
You do have to pay for this one but there is a 30 day free trial that you can sign up to. https://www.vooks.com/
Free on line reading books.
Lots of free online books.
The International Children’s Digital Library. There are some really lovely books and stories on here. http://en.childrenslibrary.org/
The Scottish Book Trust have about 80 authors videos on.
P.E with Jo Wicks – Live on You Tube 9am Monday – Friday
Question: Are video games the next best thing to our real lives?
We’re running some extra CPD sessions from the 20th April to provide virtual Picture News training, including ideas for using the resources and TA training. Further information here
Pobble 365 Great for story starter or descriptive writing . Its free and easy for the kids to access.
Everyday Monday-Friday at 10am Frank Cottrell-Boyce (the award-winning children’s author) is putting up a creative writing lesson on his Instagram page.
thinkuknow E-Safety at Home activities:
- Remote Learning Offer.pdf pdf510.6 KbMar 29th, 2022
- Tips_for_families_COVID19 (2).pdf pdf555.1 KbMar 2nd, 2022
- what-to-do-when-you-worry-too-much (1).pdf pdf6.2 MbMar 2nd, 2022
- Child-to-Parent-Violence-CPV_A5 (2).pdf pdf1002.6 KbMar 2nd, 2022
- dave-the-dog-coronavirus-1-1 (1).pdf pdf7.7 MbMar 2nd, 2022
- anger-updated-dec-2019 (2).pdf pdf580.0 KbMar 2nd, 2022
- BigFeelingsComeAndGo_storybook_en (1).pdf pdf11.3 MbMar 2nd, 2022
- 7_Top_Tips_to_Support_Reading_at_Home (1).pdf pdf648.6 KbMar 2nd, 2022